September edition we bring to you Strawberry Cheesecake.
600ml Double Cream
400g Soft Cheese
3 tbsp Sugar
400g crushed Digestive Biscuits
2 tbsp melted Butter
Ingredients for Strawberry Compote
250g fresh chopped Strawberries
1 Orange (juice
1 tsp Golden Syrup
1. Add the digestive biscuits in a plastic sealable bag and roll them with a rolling pin until it is soft and fine.
2. Add the crushed biscuits in a mixing bowl and add the melted butter and mix well. In a 8 inch loose bottom round tin spread the biscuit mix and set it in the fridge for an hour.
3. Add the cream, soft cheese and sugar and whisk until medium to thick consistency and set over the layer of biscuits and leave it in the fridge overnight. Leave a small portion for decoration.
4. On a gas hob add all the ingredients for the strawberries, bring them to boil until thick and cool before you blend to a compote.
5. Spread the compote evenly on the cheesecake and decorate with the remaining cream cheese mix and serve.