February edition we bring to you Hearts (Biscuits)
1 ¼ cups Sugar
2 ½ cups of Home Baking flour
1 1/3 cups of Butter
¼ cup Semolina
¼ Warm Milk
1 ¼ tsp Bicarb Soda
- Turn on the oven at 180 degrees C
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and add the butter and milk to make a dough.
- Divide the dough into 2 parts, colour one part with red food colouring.
- Roll each dough on top of a parchment paper with a rolling pin and take the large heart shaped cookie cutter and cut the biscuits.
- Then take a smaller heart shaped cookie cutter and cut into the heart biscuits.
- Gently remove the smaller hearts and in the large white biscuits fill them with the small red heart biscuits and in the large red hearts fill the space with white heart biscuits.
- Bake the biscuits for 15 minutes in the oven, cool off and serve.
There are no comments yet.