June edition we bring to you Oven Baked Salmon
Oven Baked Salmon
1 Lemon (halves)
1 medium Onions (sliced)
½ cup Cherry Tomatoes (halves)
1 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Paprika Powder
1 tsp Black Pepper
Salt to taste
Chopped Coriander leaves
- In a bowl squeeze the juice from the lemon, add the oil, paprika powder, black pepper, salt and chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Then add the salmon and lemon halves and marinate for an hour or overnight.
- Cut a square piece of baking paper, large enough to bake the salmon in, spread the sliced onions to make a bed and place the marinated salmon on top.
- Evenly spread the cherry tomatoes and place the lemon and fold the baking paper to encase the salmon in a parcel.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 140 degrees.
- Serve with baked potatoes and mixed vegetables
by Kiran Kaur
There are no comments yet.