March edition we bring to you Not a Pizza
Not a Pizza
1 Aubergine/Egg Plant
2 ½ tbsp Pasta Sauce (Dolmio Sauce)
1 cup grated Cheese (Mozzarella or any other kind)
½ tsp Mixed Herbs
Salt to taste
- Turn on the oven at 180 degrees C
- Cut the aubergines into halves, season with salt and bake for 25 minutes.
- In a pan warm the pasta sauce, add mixed herbs and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Remove the aubergines from the oven cool for 2 minutes.
- Evenly spread the pasta sauce on both halves of the aubergine.
- Generously sprinkle the grated cheese and garnish with the sliced olives.
- Bake for a further 15 minutes and serve.
Tip: Serve a side dish of chips or baked potatoes